Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome to my first post!  The writer in me knows that I should keep a journal, scrapbook, or write a book of poems or short stories to pass along to my loved ones and heirs the passions of my heart.  But, you know, for some reason (probably too many commitments) that never happens.  I have been thinking about doing a blog for some time now, and have finally decided to dive in!  In my blog I hope to share all the things that really make me tick, that pull at my heartstrings, that express to the world who I am.  So, pull up a chair, follow along, and share with me this beautiful life!  Pictures of my pathetic garden and grandchildren coming soon!  God Bless.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.  Phillipians 4:8

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the neighborhood! It's been a rough year here in Texas for gardening, first time in years we didn't have any homegrown tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom! You got it right. Between no rain and 100 plus degree weather, they don't have a chance.

    ReplyDelete